Humantechnik Scalla 3 Combo phone for hearing impaired
The Scalla 3 Combo now comes in a two-pack and brings additional features. The set consists of the corded base station and an additional cordless handset with its own charging station.
The amplifier phone with a power of up to 40dB is well suited for moderate to severe hearing loss. In addition, you have the option to adjust the sound to your personal hearing preferences. As a result, Scalla phones provide clear sound and strong audio reproduction. You can also easily change the settings during the phone call.
To that end, there are two sliders on the side of the phone that are a breeze to use. In addition, the Humantechnik Scalla series has an integrated ring loop, so that hearing aid users can also hear inductively via the telecoil. The incoming call is announced to you by a very loud ring tone. The ringer of the Scalla-3 Combo is variable in volume and pitch and can be adjusted as desired.
At the same time, an integrated flash lamp (can be switched off) signals the incoming call. In addition, it is possible to connect other signaling devices from the Humantechnik program, such as the vibration pad. If you assign a sound recording to the phone numbers in the phone book (base station), the phone will say the name of the respective caller when a call comes in.
Very large keys with easy-to-read, illuminated digits and an additional eight picture dial keys that can be individually labeled with photos or symbol cards make the Scalla particularly individual and user-friendly. There are also four direct dial buttons for your loved ones - one touch of a button and you're connected.
And if you're ever away from home, the integrated answering machine stores incoming messages for you.
Additional connection jacks also allow you to use additional accessories:
- 2.5 mm for commercially available headsets
- 3.5 mm for induction loop or headphones
- 3.5 mm for the human technology vibration pad
Emergency call function:
The Humantechnik Scalla-3 has an emergency call button. This can be triggered by both the base station and the handset. Stored are 5 different phone numbers, which are dialed in succession in an emergency, until the emergency call is picked up.
- User-friendly large-button telephone
- Hearing amplification up to 40 dB
- Stepless tone adjustment
- Loud ringtone adjustable
- flash lamp switchable
- Free speech function/speaker
- Induction field for T-coil in hearing aids
- Adjustable, luminous display with large lettering
- 8 picture dial buttons
- 4 speed dial buttons
- 30 entries in the phone book
- 1 emergency call key
- optional: acoustic announcement of the caller if stored in the phonebook
- Optional: integrated voice generator for announcing digits
- Answering machine
- Range to the base about 30 meters
- own emergency call button
- All the acoustic benefits that the base station has
- 2 speed dial buttons
- 50 entries in the phone book possible
- Torch function
Technical data: Base station:
- Dimensions: 243 × 240 × 94 mm
- Weight: Scalla about 965 g
- Color: white
- Gain: up to 40 dB
Technical details: earpiece:
- Cradle: 100 × 155 × 55 mm
- Hearer: 185 × 57 × 34 mm
- Headphone weight: 174 g
- Color: white
- Amplification: up to 35 dB
- Battery: 3x AAA 1.2 V
Included in delivery:
- 1x Humantechnik Scalla 3 Combo (base station plus additional handset)
- 1x power cord
- 1x TAE connection cable
- 1x Charging cradle for handset/additional handset
- 1x battery pack
- 1x user manual
Final customers are provided with a 24-month warranty (excluding batteries and rechargeable batteries). Warranty service includes free repair and free return shipping. The warranty is void in case of damage caused by improper handling and repair attempts by persons not authorized by Humantechnik (violation of the device seal).
Serious and professional handling, clear order + payment, fast delivery.
Very good product, thank you also for the quick delivery.