Bellman Visit Flashing Light and Vibration Alarm Clock - BE1580
The Visit flashing light alarm clock wakes you up with sound signal, flashing light and/or vibration through the vibration pad when it's time to get up.
Also, it informs you when the doorbell rings, the phone rings, your baby needs attention or the smoke alarm has gone off.
The alarm clock can be integrated as a receiver in your Bellman Visit signal system.
- Extra loud alarm (gradually increasing to over 100 dB)
- High flash intensity (four bright flashing LED lights)
- Strong vibration pad (vibrates under your pillow or mattress)
- Night light function
- Failure battery (works even in case of power failure)
- HMV-Nummer: 16.99.09.3021
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Bellman & Symfon flashing light alarm clock Visit (BE1580)
- 1x vibration pad
- 1x Plug-in power supply
- 4x NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries
- 1x instruction manual
To operate a signal system, you need at least one Bellman Visit transmitter and one Visit receiver!
If you have a moderate to profound hearing loss, you also have the option of applying to your health insurance provider for coverage.
For this purpose, each product has an HMV number for submission to your health insurance company.
If you need assistance or a quote, please contact us.